Today I saw Daddy vomit after having his dinner. The sight was unbearable. How did it get so bad so fast?
It's funny how all his life he talked about losing all that excess weight he had gained over the years but never could. And now all of a sudden he's just shed all that weight in a few months.
How did it get so bad so fast?
The man who never fails to give
me a massage every time I come back from work, tired, asked me for a massage today. He says he's never asked anyone for a massage his entire life but for the first time today, he did. How did it get so bad so fast?
As a young girl I would wrap my daddy's hands around mine and feel so secure and so loved that right there, in that moment, my problems would just melt away. Today I look over at his hands and legs that have shrank because of this disease and I wonder:
How did it get so bad so fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment